Saturday, May 11, 2013

Here We Go


Here We Go


Greetings, family and friends!  Apologies on the lack of follow-through on these "weekly" updates; but don't worry, you haven't missed too much.  Here are a few cool-ish things that have happened in the past 3 months, though:
  • I gained a year of life.  #25 is looking to be another adventurous one.
  • Jesus had a resurrection anniversary.
  • I had the opportunity to attend a Project Leader Training weekend at Adventures in Missions.  This certifies me to lead any short-term (under 1 year) trip that AIM offers, domestic and abroad.  
  • I took a road trip across the mid-Eastern side of America to visit a bunch of close friends, most of whom I hadn't seen since before the World Race.  
  • I started a real, live, grown-up blog!  ReaganTaylorGoes.com.  Check it out.  (Update on 6/22/14… this blog no longer exists.)
I'm only a few days away from heading out to Echo Ranch Bible Camp!  People have been asking me if I'm ready/excited, and the answer is yes.

………

This is an excerpt from the "Missionary-ish Tales" e-news.  Read the rest here.

No comments:

Post a Comment