Friday, October 31, 2014

Challenge to Change

How can I best capture October 2014 in one word?


S t r e t c h


It's another one of the Christians' favorite words, no doubt. (Don't forget this handy resource for many of the rest.)

My sister got married last weekend. It was a good and exciting thing, of course, but I think I 'zilla-ed out more than she did during the few days leading up to it. When things weren't getting done the way she wanted or 1am ticked by and the "To Do" list seemed only to grow or anyone so much as thought about saying words to me within an hour of my waking the following morning, the snappy and selfish and First World entitlement complexed Reagan monster flared up, and I found myself continuing to repent and ask questions like, "Who am I? I thought I was over this."
Behold my alter ego. 

………………………………………………………………………………………..

This is a post from the "Missionary-ish Tales" E-News.  Read the rest here, or subscribe to the monthly e-mails here.

No comments:

Post a Comment